Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fishing With Daddy

Late last week, I went fishing with a friend. Ever since then, my almost three year old daughter has asked to go. So last night I took her to a local park with a fishing lake to go fishing.


I was really impressed with how well she did. We were there for 90 minutes and she never seemed bored. I chose this lake because it had a high perch population, and they didn't disappointment. We caught several fish. And when I ask her if she would like to do it again, she says "yes."


Enough with the words, here are some pictures.

Janae eating her sucker and fishing.


I got one daddy!

After catching her fish, Janae didn't want to even touch the pole! So I took this picture with her standing about 5 feet away. It makes it look like a monster perch!

No comments: